Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images

Mt Washington 4 Winter UQ

The zero degree rated JRB Mt Washington 4 UQ is back in stock... Sorry about the short outage, but some times great sales will blow away the forcasting model... Enjoy!

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    XLC/SLD 11' Tree Runner/BB
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/SLD WH
    Insulation
    Jacks 'R' Better
    Suspension
    MyersTech/Dyneema
    Images
    Looks like you already sold one too. I noticed it has been missing for awhile.

The absence makes the heart grow fonder....
    "...in Florida, she felt air conditioning for the first time, and it was cold and unnatural upon her skin."

Hammock
    Towns-End
    Tarp
    WB, Towns-End, UGQ
    Insulation
    LSOH, JRB, UGQ
    Suspension
    Straps & Buckles
    Images
    Glad it’s back. Now I need a pesky sale! Need 1 more winter quilt!
    Last edited by Peppy; 01-18-2018 at 14:41.

Hammock
    XLC/SLD 11' Tree Runner/BB
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/SLD WH
    Insulation
    Jacks 'R' Better
    Suspension
    MyersTech/Dyneema
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppy View Post
    Glad it’s back. Now I need a pesky sale! Need 1 more winter quilt!
    I cant seem to make my Greylock 3 fail.

I want a full sized quilt but......
    "...in Florida, she felt air conditioning for the first time, and it was cold and unnatural upon her skin."

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    JRBNest, LocoLibre
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle
    I use a MW 4 on my Ridgerunner. Fits like a glove. One of three JRB quilts that I own. Great products.

Hammock
    WBXLC, Chameleon, RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, Pole Mod
    Insulation
    HG, JRB, AHE, LLCP
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    Images
    I have used the MW4 on my Ridgerunner, Chameleon, WBXLC, and Raven. Performed great over a range of temperatures at Hangcon.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggingcanoe View Post
    I have used the MW4 on my Ridgerunner, Chameleon, WBXLC, and Raven. Performed great over a range of temperatures at Hangcon.
    Right on, I concur with that. I mostly use my MW 3 convertible or HHSS since I sold my Speer PeaPod(which maybe was not a smart move). Mostly I use the convertible MW3 in short mode with a foot pad. But I lean somewhat towards my JRB bridge hammocks in recent years- both UL and old original- and there is nothing quite so nice of a match (that I have tried) as the JRB MW4 on my old original JRB BMBH. It is one of those deals where there is nothing to adjust, you just adjust the hammock per JRB directions first(easy), then clip the UQ on. That's it. I have had it out during the recent low single digits, works like a charm. I have also used it with great results on a WBBB, but I think the best of the best is using it on one of these JRB bridges, where it is automatically just nicely snug against head, back, butt, and legs, and curves in solid contact with the curve of the hammock all the way to the top edge, or very close. Lay on my back, or tyrn to my side and lean back into the side of the hammock, and I have lots of loft always in contact with all of my body. Then my TQ just slides down the steep, narrow sides of that hammock to stay in contact with my top side, with little tenancy towards draft. I sometimes have an issue, when laying diagonal in a non-bridge, feet right, for the left side of the UQ to fall away towards the left. I sometimes feel my left leg is not in contact with the UQ as well as it should be. But this is never a problem with this UQ on this bridge. If my leg or foot contacts either side of the hammock, compressing my TQ, you can bet that the UQ is going to be running up the side providing lots of loft tight against the hammock. Every time. Of course, I have learned to make many mods and adjustments which help with that "left leg fall away", but no need to with this combo. But on whatever hammock, the MW4 is very, very, warm. I don't know if I have ever read- much as with the Speer PeaPod- "I was cold at 20F in my MW4". I can't say that for every product, which may have more learning curve than the MW4/BMBH combo. This UQ is very, very warm. For me at least.
    Last edited by BillyBob58; 01-19-2018 at 21:07.

• + New Posts