I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images

Talking VIDEO:Hammock Hangin' How-To & Whatnot ... Essentials For Noobs Part 1

Hey Hangers all!
    Been trying to get a video done and then Sevens had his post about a video help request that would show his friends and family about hammock hanging wonder in one video ...... well .... this is my feeble attempt to address that.
    As I started filming I realized how much there is to know, to be learned, re-learned and on and on and so forth........
    So really i am just showing what I do. Most I learned or was inspired to learn right here on HF. Thankee to all for tweaking and testing and sewing and experimenting .... and then posting your results and efforts.
    More to come...........
    Shug

So you got a hammock or are getting one but are perplexed by how to hang, stay warm and all that and whatnot...... not to mention trying to explain your new hobby to friends and family. Well Sevens from Hammockforums.net was searching for a video to explain just that so I tried to fill that wee gap with this production.
    Here is a goofy video explaining why I hammock ... how I hammock and what I use to stay warm and toasty in the hammock. Also ... my deepest thoughts on the hanging philosophy.
    THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO HANG A HAMMOCK AND STAY WARM!!!!!! THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!!!
    Now you gotta keep in mind that these are not the only techniques to hang ..... these are just what I currently use.
    You will see the hammock (my DIY hammock) and all the parts. How to hang the hammock with Whoopie Slings and the Marlin-Spike Hitch. Tree huggers ..... please use these to protect the trees!!!!
    Using pads to stay warm underneath.... the Speer SPE.
    Plenty of "doofing around" on this video.........
    In Part 2 I will cover Under quilts, Top Quilts and some warmth tips.

As always thankee for viewing!

All secure in sector seven,
    Shug

Hammock Hangin' How-To PART 1 .... Essentials For Noobs
    Last edited by Shug; 02-22-2010 at 10:50.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

• + New Posts