Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OES on Ebay

Thought I'd switch from reader to writer mode long enough to say "hi" and announce that I made a high and hopefully winning bid on the tarp. I'm a month into a summer-long road trip (car camping and backpacking), sleeping in a Hennessy. I've survived a couple of serious thunderstorms with the stock system, but would enjoy the extra coverage of the MacCat. I made the switch to a hammock just before the start of the trip (without enough time to intersect with Brian) and am enthusing about it to anyone who will listen. So thanks to all of you who filled this site with such good content - you made the switch easy.

I'm announcing the bid and going against all known ebay strategy by bidding early because I'm on the road (writing this on a phone) and won't have network access during the end of the auction. Here's hoping...

Graham

Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    JRB Universal
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bgchpmn View Post
    Thought I'd switch from reader to writer mode long enough to say "hi" and announce that I made a high and hopefully winning bid on the tarp. I'm a month into a summer-long road trip (car camping and backpacking), sleeping in a Hennessy. I've survived a couple of serious thunderstorms with the stock system, but would enjoy the extra coverage of the MacCat. I made the switch to a hammock just before the start of the trip (without enough time to intersect with Brian) and am enthusing about it to anyone who will listen. So thanks to all of you who filled this site with such good content - you made the switch easy.

I'm announcing the bid and going against all known ebay strategy by bidding early because I'm on the road (writing this on a phone) and won't have network access during the end of the auction. Here's hoping...

Graham

i hope it works out for you on the tarp graham. and welcome to the visible side of HF<g>. ...tim
    I too will something make and joy in it's making

Images
    I would have made you one for $100. Oh well. Hell, I would have given you my personal one and just made another.

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow &amp; Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    I think the bid is up to $100 now. I'll be interested to see how high it goes before the auction ends today a little after 1400, eastern time, today. lvleph, what'll ya take to make a Black Cat if I already have the sil?
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    Hennessey Hyperlite
    Tarp
    Mac Cat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRB 4 season set
    Suspension
    JRB Complete SS

And the winner is..........

Graham for $123.50! Enjoy!

Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Images
    Hope you enjoy it.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow &amp; Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Looks like Just Jeff was spot on, he said it'd go for more than retail. Graham, I hope you enoy your tarp.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345