Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

PackIt Gourmet Backpacking Food, Emergency Supplies

PRICE DROP! BUY EVERYTHING IN THIS AD FOR $45 DELIVERED

Offered for sale, separately or together, some spare unused "as new" backpacking supplies; these are some very useful spare items that I have in abundance and use myself, so I'm selling these extras to make some space in my gear bins. Now these handy hammock and tarp accessories will go to someone here to enjoy...

SAVE BIG AND GET FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS!

Buyers, please post an "I'll take it" (with item #1 #2, and/or #3) in this thread and follow up with a private message, and I'll respond promptly with payment info.

NB: These items will be offered for concurrent local sale soon after this posting, so please indicate your intention to buy ASAP.

Payment via PayPal electronic instant transfer only (no e-checks), please. Prices include ConUS shipping; with regret, no international shipping is available.

Thanks for your interest.

1) PackIt Gourmet Backpacking Meals * 3 entrees, 3 sides -- $28 DELIVERED (MSRP is $40 + $8 S&H)

SAVE 30% WITH FREE CONUS SHIPPING! Recommended by Shug! We all know the Lord of Lollygag loves to eat and knows how to eat well in the piney woods; he favors this brand for its quality and flavor, and so do I. (The grits souffle is one of my favorites too!) I purchased this assortment including several of Shug's favorites (from his trip videos) last year when I was stocking up, all hand packed summer 2017 and stored properly in a cool, dry place since. I'm not getting into the back country as often as I'd like this summer, so I'm offering these delicious dishes at a nice price for someone to enjoy soon. Includes three (3) delicious entrees and three (3) tasty side dishes (anytime meals for breakfast/lunch/dinner), including:

All-American Works Burger (MSRP $8.99)
    Texas State Fair Chili (MSRP $8.49)
    Kickin' Chicken Hot Wings Wraps (MSRP $7.99) -- Great cold-soaked for an on-trail lunch too!
    West Memphis Grits Souffle (MSRP $4.99)
    West Memphis Grits Souffle (MSRP $4.99) -- So good I included a second one!
    Jamaican Peanut Porridge (MSRP $3.99)

2) Adventure Medical Kits (AKA SOL) HeatSheets Emergency Bivvy * 3.8 OZ! (108g) -- $11 DELIVERED (MSRP is $17)

3) Adventure Medical Kits (AKA SOL) HeatSheets Emergency Bivvy * 3.8 OZ! (108g) -- $11 DELIVERED (MSRP is $17)

(These two items (#2 and #3), for sale separately or together, are BRAND NEW and identical.)

https://www.amazon.com/Heatsheets-Em...dp/B005URHI94/

SAVE 35%! WEIGHS JUST 108 G! Great "just in case" environmental protection for day hikes or serious emergencies -- or whenever the weather turns cold unexpectedly and outstrips your quilt set's temperature rating. Durable, reusable bivvy-style "space blanket" sleeping bag is quiet and tear-resistant. It packs down small and weighs almost nothing, but will keep you warm when the going gets tough with its metalized PE construction to reflect your body heat. Never fear a cold night in the woods again. Buy them BOTH (#2 and #3) and put one in your vehicle and one in your backpack for your backcountry adventures. Includes stuff sack!

From the manufacturer:

Your day hike just turned into a wrong-turn-induced overnight camping trip; it’s lucky for you that you threw the Adventure Medical Emergency Bivvy into your pack. You didn’t even notice the ultra-light, super-small, compressible bivvy in your pack, but you will definitely notice it when it is helping you hold in 90% of your body heat and keeping you from getting hypothermia.

* Bright orange exterior is easy to spot, even in bad weather
    * Heatsheets material is composed of vacuum-metalized polyethylene, providing durable yet quiet protection
    * Bivvy provides protection from water and wind; it's sized to shelter 1 adult
    * Comes with its own nylon stuff sack for convenient storage

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 07-21-2018 at 13:03.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    Yeti, Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle
    Ill take it. 1, 2, 3. All three.

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    PRICE DROP! BUY EVERYTHING IN THIS AD FOR $45 DELIVERED

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    All items SOLD to Gustavus Many thanks, bro...

CLOSING THREAD
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 07-21-2018 at 13:18.

• + New Posts