Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

Hiking, Camping, and Emergency Supplies * Mora, SOL, USGI

Offered for sale, separately or together, some spare unused brand backpacking supplies; these are some very useful items that I have in abundance and use myself, so I'm selling these extras to make some space in my gear bins. Now these handy supplies will go to someone here to enjoy...

SAVE BIG AND GET FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS!

BUY EVERYTHING IN THIS AD (ALL ITEMS LISTED) FOR JUST $30!
    (Saves you an additional $5)

Buyers, please post an "I'll take it" (with item #1 #2, and/or #3) in this thread and follow up with a private message, and I'll respond promptly with payment info.

NB: These items will be offered for concurrent local sale soon after this posting, so please indicate your intention to buy ASAP.

Payment via PayPal electronic instant transfer only (no e-checks), please. Prices include ConUS shipping; with regret, no international shipping is available.

Thanks for your interest.

1) Mora/Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch -- $15 DELIVERED (MSRP is $20+ $7 S&H)

SAVE 20% OFF AMAZON ($18.62) WITH FREE CONUS SHIPPING!

A brand new (still in plastic) Swedish-made Mora Companion fixed-blade camp knife with a super-sharp stainless steel blade, from among my spares I purchased in June 2017, probably the handiest, lightest, most rugged, and most useful cost-effective camping knife on the planet. The Morakniv Companion is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts with a patterned, high-friction grip that makes it comfortable to hold and easy to handle. The Companion features a 4.1-inch (104 mm) blade of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a three-quarter tang for outdoor and marine applications where knives are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. Stainless steel knives are less susceptible to corrosion and oxidization than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall, plus they maintain edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. The Companion will perform well with camp food preparations, creating tinder, cutting small limbs, and much more. Includes a color-matching sheath with belt clip. Overall length 8.6 inches (218 mm); Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm); Blade thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm); Weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g). Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. I keep one of these everywhere; you should too. (Please be an HF member in good standing at least 18 years of age to purchase this item.)

2) Adventure Medical Kits (AKA SOL) HeatSheets Emergency Bivvy * 3.8 OZ! (108g) -- $11 DELIVERED (MSRP is $17)

SAVE 35% OFF AMAZON ($16.97) WITH FREE CONUS SHIPPING! WEIGHS JUST 108 G!

Great "just in case" environmental protection for day hikes or serious emergencies -- or whenever the weather turns cold unexpectedly and outstrips your quilt set's temperature rating. Durable, reusable bivvy-style "space blanket" sleeping bag is quiet and tear-resistant. It packs down small and weighs almost nothing, but will keep you warm when the going gets tough with its metalized PE construction to reflect your body heat. Never fear a cold night in the woods again. Buy it and put it in your backpack, your daypack, or your vehicle for your outdoor adventures. Includes stuff sack!

From the manufacturer:

Your day hike just turned into a wrong-turn-induced overnight camping trip; it’s lucky for you that you threw the Adventure Medical Emergency Bivvy into your pack. You didn’t even notice the ultra-light, super-small, compressible bivvy in your pack, but you will definitely notice it when it is helping you hold in 90% of your body heat and keeping you from getting hypothermia.

* Bright orange exterior is easy to spot, even in bad weather
    * Heatsheets material is composed of vacuum-metalized polyethylene, providing durable yet quiet protection
    * Bivvy provides protection from water and wind; it's sized to shelter 1 adult
    * Comes with its own nylon stuff sack for convenient storage

3) Genuine USGI (Government Issue) Kevlar Thread -- 100 Yards Black -- $9 DELIVERED (MSRP is $12)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM CONTRACTOR! SAVE 25% OFF ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE!

Extremely handy, genuine, CAGE-coded, super-strong Kevlar sewing thread made from 100% Aramid fiber on government contract to military specification. Aramid is the strongest synthetic fiber in the world with <1% static stretch. (This size thread is sometimes referred to as "#000".) You get two (2) 50-yard spools of black ("Cobalt") colored Kevlar thread that is perfect for field-expedient emergency clothing and tent repairs, snares/tripwires, craft projects, and many other uses. (While this thread is not sterile, it has even been used in emergencies as sutures to close serious wounds.) Recent manufacture, weighs almost nothing, but very valuable for repairs and emergencies that might otherwise spoil your backcountry adventure. Keep a spool in your first aid kit and a spool in your vehicle, add a needle, and you'll always have some at the ready.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    I will take it all. Thanks!

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    SOLD to roogles with thanks!
    Closing thread...
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 07-25-2018 at 09:50.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

• + New Posts