Tarp
    Clark XL, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, UQ, LL UQ
    Suspension
    WS,straps,toggles
    Images

How to post Photos??

Could someone please post a good clear guide on how to post photos, and then "sticky" it in the Announcements forum or place it in the articles forum, or anywhere it can be readily found. I know there are a couple of very nice posts with instructions on how to do it, but the search function can't find them, at least when I use the terms "Posting Photos" or How to Post Photos". I assume my search expertise is undoubtedly lacking, but it would sure be nice to have a clear, accessible guide where it can be easily found. Thanks. I have several photos loaded on Photobucket, and I would like to show an idea I have for dealing with the poles on the Clark NX-250. Thanks to whomever can come to my rescue.

Hammock
    G-Bird II/Bridge
    Tarp
    Ogee tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    If your pictures are already online at photobucket or other site, right click on the top address of that page, and copy that page. Then bring up the hf page you want. "Post reply" or start new thread, etc. "GO ADVANCED."
    Then click on the little globe link icon, allow the hf server to access your 'puter.click on the globe link again, and a window will pop up that will allow you to link your 'copied' page. Move your cursor/arrow to the the popped up page and right click on the space, it will ask to copy paste etc. click on paste.

That process will link your PB page to the post. You can then preview the post and see the link in your post, I usually click on the the link and make sure its working right.

Uploading pics from your computers files is pretty much the same, just use the "paperclip" icon, allow, click on paperclip icon again. Browse your photos, open and open. after your photos are picked (6-8 max.,I believe), click upload
    , then when your posting on your thread, click the paperclip to manage your photos, insert where desired. One at a time or all at once, up to you..

hope that helps. If you got more questions, ask.

ps, always try to preview your uploads, pics, just to be sure they are working right.
    Ambulo tua ambulo.

Hammock
    G-Bird II/Bridge
    Tarp
    Ogee tarp
    Insulation
    DIY TQ DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    or go to the gallery, (top left of any page on hf), click on the gallery, click upload photos, pick your photos, (you have allow) and upload to the gallery...then tell folks to look at your gallery, or link them to your post.

do it a few times, it'll get easier with practice.
    Ambulo tua ambulo.

Hammock
    Clark NX-250, NX 270, D H Sparrow
    Tarp
    Clark XL, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, UQ, LL UQ
    Suspension
    WS,straps,toggles
    Images
    Thanks a million Gargoyle, as I said, I know these instructions have been posted before, but they have always been buried in another post, and I could never find them with the search function. Sorry to be so dense, I'll give it a go in awhile.

Hammock
    Clark NX-250, NX 270, D H Sparrow
    Tarp
    Clark XL, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, UQ, LL UQ
    Suspension
    WS,straps,toggles
    Images
    I got some thumbnails in my post in the Clark Hammock forum here on HF. I would like to figure out how to bring the pictures in sized for viewing without having to click on the thumbnail, and I haven't figured out yet how to put a particular photo in between lines of text (like a caption) but I'm working on it. Thanks for getting me started.

• + New Posts