Recently I took a four day three night trip on the AT. I used my new custom made Burrow, by Stormcrow at The Perfect Trees. If you do not know him or have never talked to him, Stormcrow is a great guy who excels at customer service. I wanted to post here my experiences with the product and the proprietor.

Product OVerveiw

Weight: 26oz

Length: 72"

Width Top: 54"

Width Bottom: 40"

Color Top: Black

Color Bottom: Gray

Fill: 900PF

Temp Rating: 20F

Footbox: Created with 4 snaps, and Cord with Cordlock

Special Feature: Cordlock at top with cord to wrap around shoulders

Review From Field

Each night the I got into the hammock and pulled my new Burrow over me I could instantly feel the heat begin to permiate. The dusk temps of 40 - 45 degrees and nightime temps of 35 degrees made sitting around camp difficult. But the Burrow made sleeping easy. I would start off with the quilt loose over me and then as the temps dipped during the night to 35 I cinched the top down with the cord lock and drifted off to sleep again.

The Burrow kept me warm and even deflected the wind that occasionally made its way through my tarp. I especially like the versital foot box that offers me the option to have no foot box during warmer temps, or to enclose it when the temps drop. This feature should allow me a larger range of temperatures to use this quilt in - illiminating the need for another one.. Right...

Now onto the Proprietor, Stormcrow and The Pefect Trees. Stormcrow was a joy to work with. He talked with me extensively about the product, the design, and his plans. He asked what I wanted and worked with me on some custom features. He Personaly delivered my quilt the day I left to make sure that I had it for my trip. Stormcrow ranks at the top of my list on customer service and communication. I could not be happier with my experience or my product. I look forward to working again with Stormcrow and would urge anyone that has been wondering, if there is anyone, to do business with him.

Thank you all for your attention and thank you Stormcrow for the product.

"dirt"

[IMG]
http://www.hammockforums.net/gallery/files/3/7/2/9/incubator_pictures_003.jpg[/IMG]