Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images

What excellent customer service

So I just had to mention this because of how impressed I am not only with my Burrow and Winter Ptarmigan but with the amazingly excellent service that Stormcrow (Adam) (as well as all the other vendors provide). When I ordered my Burrow in December, me and Adam had discussed an open or sewn in footbox. After talking with him he suggested a swen in footbox which I went with. Recently he developed a new model that was tapered at the end with snaps. I commented on how cool it was and He PM me asking me if my Burrow was still ok, if I was happy with the sewn in footbox and if not to contact him to work something out. I am perfectly happy with my burrow and love it but just the fact that he noticed the post and PM me meant a lot and truley speaks to the excellent customer service Stormcrow as well as all the other vendors provide. So I just wanted to say thank you Stormcrow and all the other vendors for making my camping experiencecs all that much enjoyable.

~LRR
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    warbonnet blackbird, eno doublenest
    Tarp
    oes,warbonnet
    Insulation
    yeti/incubator
    Suspension
    whoopie sling AHE
    i also posted a simialer post regarding the customer service that not only stormcrow from perfect trees provides, but also the rest of the cottage industries. truley amazing
    i do not remember the question, however i believe beer is the answer

Hammock
    HH Hyperlight
    Tarp
    Winter Dream Vs. 2
    Insulation
    Yeti 3 Season
    Suspension
    Whoopie w/ Biner
    Images
    +1

"dirt"
    “Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become bigger, fatter, shinier acorns; but that is of interest only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better: that we can become oak trees.”

E. F. Schumacher

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    yeah i'v gotten down,UQ and other stuff from Stormcrow and the servicewas great...
    i love how he packs the down any way you want it...saves so much time and hardly no cleanup

Just dump and sew...can't beat that....
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

+3, Everyone that I have dealt with (which is only a couple) have been truly great!

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    I resurrect this thread after another great experience with Adam and Jenny over at HammockGear.com last night. I just ordered a custom UL summer set of quilts for the dead heat of summer 50 and above. I wanted a custom UL summer TQ and UQ and I knew Adam and Jenny were the people to contact. They have always been so willing to work with me (as well as all forum members) on custom tailoring quilts to ones personal needs. Adam spent time with me on the phone, answered all my questions very thoroughly, and even suggested a few new ideas to me that he had which all were great. I'm not going to go into any details about the quilts just quite yet cause I plan on doing a full review once I get them but just wanted to reiterate how great customer service and what a pleasure it was/is to work with and order from HammockGear.com. Thank you Adam and Jenny (and all the vendors) for what you do and keeping this community's gear closets filled with tons of great gear.

~LRR

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    lol I just realized that the thread title has the old name perfect trees and not the new name hammock gear. Mods could you change the title of my thread to Hammock Gear instead of Perfect Trees. thank you

• + New Posts