PARKING AT THE FIELD CATTY CORNER FROM THE STORY IN JUST GOT SWEETER.
CHECK IN AT STORY INN FOR PERMIT AND PAYMENT.
1. Parking in this field will be monitored by a security camera mounted above the field by the owner.
2. Restrooms available for out use.
3. SHUTTLES TO TRAILHEAD available by owner for those parked in his field. Shuttles will begin at Noon on Saturday (unless I find that there will be a lot of cars coming in earlier, then he can begin at 10AM at the earliest. Shuttles will end at 6PM unless there are others that know they will not be there by then. Let me know.
4. Getting back to your car will be done by making firm, previous plans with those on the hang that have parked at the trailhead on Sunday. Some may be asked to make a trip back to the trailhead to pick up a few more to get everyone back.
5. Cost will be $15.00 per car for the weekend or $5.00 per day.
Now, This is what I need from you all.
Please use the other thread for questions and comments.
SEND ME A PM letting me know if you are planning to use the field for parking.
1. Tell me in your PM what time you think you will be arriving.
2. Post also in this thread your intention to park in the field and the time you will arrive. Then use PMs between yourselves to coordinate meeting times and cell phone numbers with others if desired for sharing a shuttle or to pool.
3. Finally, PM me and Trout your cell phone numbers. Anyone who PMs me their numbers will get a PM from me stating both mine and Trouts cell phone numbers.
3a. Using this information the owner will plan his hours of shuttle operation. Note: you may be riding in the back of a pickup for the three miles from the field to the trailhead.
A. T-Shirts will be handed out at the trailhead by Trout for those who ordered them. He will be posting the times he will be in the parking lot with the shirts at a later date.
B. I hope many or all of you will use this field for parking because or the security provided. If there are any incidents of theft, etc. in the parking field we will have the camera information to catch the perpetrators. If we park on the road or at the trailhead parking lot this will not be possible.
C. Good Luck and Welcome to Indiana. Pictures of the Story Inn attached.