The lesson you learn can only be achieved by first taking a journey though your own mind. Once you have gained the knowledge of the Dutch clip you still have only traveled half the the distance for you also must search your heart. Ask oneself, if the Dutch clip was not a Dutch clip at all and it was really a bird. Who would strong enough to resist asking that bird which way the wind blows? And if that bird answered you, would you still believe him? If you were not strong enough to ask the bird, would you ask him to lick you finger and hold it up to tell which way the wind blows? Lets say the Dutch clip wasn't a bird, but a dragon. Would you still as the dragon to lick one's finger? If the dragon did not know which way the wind blew, would you not be obligated to lick his finger?

I try to put it on with the openning on the bottom, but it really doesn't matter. I figure the Dutch clip is heavier than the webbing and I want gravity to work for me. I can't see the clip slipping out as long as it is secured in the retension hook.

It's important to know it isn't a "van", it is a bus. Soccer moms drive vans. Dutch drives a bus....and talks about himself in 3rd person....weird one that Dutch is.