Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 dbl layer.
    Tarp
    WB Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Crowsnest & Burrow
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by AHeller View Post
    I feel your pain. It has been just over six weeks for me as well waiting for my Crowsnest. Shouldn't be long now though. No doubt SC & company are working hard to keep us all warm and toasty!
    Speaking of the burrow, I think that will be my next purchase from The Perfect Trees to complete my sleep system for the next fall season....doubt I will be able to wait that long to order one up though
    I waited almost 2 months for my underquilt, in the meantime I put an order in for my topquilt. ... but, I have to tell ya all .. It's worth the wait!!!
    Be patient and understand Custom stuff doesn't come as quick as if it was made in some factory (of course) in China, then stockpiled waiting for your order. Your stuff is being made to the specifications that you requested. I can't even sew ... Imagine doing 1 a day, not a alone 2 ... If you want great stuff ... then, you have to patient. Then you'll get an American made product, that's really worth the money you spent. ... Just my 2 cents ... , , ....
    Questtrek
    "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks". John Muir.

Hammock
    WB Tribe
    Tarp
    OGeeTarp & OES
    Insulation
    PHOENIX/BURROW
    Suspension
    Webbing N Whoopie
    I just had to jump into this discussion!

I recieved my burrow at the Hoosier Hang, and it was personally delivered by Stormcrow himself!
    When he handed it to me, and then took a couple of minutes to show me the custom work I had requested it was like "John Wayne had just handed me one of his six-shooters himself"...I mean it was cool.

I have been hanging almost everynight in my backyard since then, come rain or shine. The Ptarmigan and Burrow combo are a piece of art and well worth the wait.

Adam...you is still da man!

I hope everything in Stromcrow land is going really well for all of you gingers down there in Lancaster!

Hidey Ho laddie,
    Barefoot Child
    "If'n I'm gonna fall, someone is gonna' watch."
    Sean Emery

Hammock
    WBBB DL1.7 / HH EXP
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Crowsnest / Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by questtrek View Post
    I waited almost 2 months for my underquilt, in the meantime I put an order in for my topquilt. ... but, I have to tell ya all .. It's worth the wait!!!
    Be patient and understand Custom stuff doesn't come as quick as if it was made in some factory (of course) in China, then stockpiled waiting for your order. Your stuff is being made to the specifications that you requested. I can't even sew ... Imagine doing 1 a day, not a alone 2 ... If you want great stuff ... then, you have to patient. Then you'll get an American made product, that's really worth the money you spent. ... Just my 2 cents ... , , ....
    Agree 110%. I will gladly wait for a hand crafted top quality product, and based on the unwaveringly positive reviews I will not be disappointed. With gear like this you can't blame a guy for being antsy though

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234