Ready for MAHHA? Here's what you need to know:

WHEN:
    Friday, April 19, 12 noon - Sunday, April 21, 10:30 am

WHERE:
    Ambush Airsoft & Paintball Adventure Park
    91 Hilltop Drive, Conestoga PA 17516
    https://www.ambush-paintball.com/

COST:
    At MAHHA there is no charge for camping, and it includes breakfast Sat. and dinner Sat. evening. This part of the event is paid for through raffle donations. Raffle tickets are $10 each. Paintball/Airsoft games are $20 per person, per time slot (see schedule for more information).

SITE MAP:
    http://tinyurl.com/yck7kew3

WHO'S COMING?

MEALS PROVIDED:
    Saturday breakfast (pancakes and french toast) and dinner (hamburgers with fixin’s bar). All meals must be prepared in the group dining area.

NUTS & BOLTS:

Camping: First come, first served. Set up anywhere in the designated camping area.
    Phone: Cell phone coverage is great here!
    Fire: Confined to the 2 communal fire pits in the group dining area.
    Water: Bring water for drinking/cooking. Non-potable water will be available for washing.
    Toilets: Porta Potties on site, no showers.

Alcohol: Permitted responsibly.
    Absolutely no alcohol on active playing fields (Airsoft/Paintball).
    No one may be intoxicated while playing Airsoft/Paintball.
    Vendors: No vendor sales.
    Pets: No pets allowed.

ACTIVITIES:
    Ladder Golf Ladder golf games available on a first come, first served basis.
    Cornhole: Cornhole games available on a first come, first served basis.
    Paintball: $20 per person per game, includes equipment and 500 paint balls. See schedule.
    Airsoft: $20 per person per game, includes equipment and 2500 BB’s. See schedule.
    Phleaz Market: Our very own gear flea market. Sell of your extra gear or buy some used!

NOTE: Paintball and Airsoft games are rain or shine. Children 10-17 require a parental signature with the waiver. The minimum age is 10 years old. Non players may watch for free from the viewing tower. Absolutely no drinking or alcohol permitted in playing area.

DEPARTURE: Ambush Paintball and Airsoft property must be vacated by 10:30 am. When leaving, please look around your area to make sure everything is cleaned up. We want to leave the premises in the same or better condition than when we arrived. If someone forgot something, take it with you and post on our Facebook MAHHA page.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    �� Exciting News! ��

We have teamed up with Ambush Paintball/Airsoft in Conestoga, PA to offer a great discount!

Gear up for an epic weekend at Ambush, your ultimate destination for Airsoft and Paintball in Conestoga, Pennsylvania! Explore over 35 acres of wood fields, conquer the 4-acre city field with 20 buildings, and brace yourself for thrilling battles in the 5000 sq ft two-story castle – plus much more! No gear? No problem! Ambush has got you covered with equipment and expert assistance. Our team is ready to guide both beginners and seasoned players.

Join us at MAHHA for two action-packed events on Saturday at 9:30 am and 12:30 pm. Gather at the rental desk to review the rules and prepare for an adrenaline-fueled experience!

Cost: $20 per person per time slot
    Includes: inclusive of gun rental, mask rental, 500 paintballs/2500 BBs.
    Deadline: Monday, April 15, 2024
    Refunds: The $20 fee may be canceled for a full refund up until April 15. After April 15, the $20 is non-refundable.

Note: Paintball and Airsoft games are rain or shine and require a signed waiver. Children 10-17 require a parental signature with the waiver. The minimum age is 10 years old. Non players may watch for free from the viewing tower. Absolutely no drinking or alcohol permitted in the playing area. You must sign up and prepay for Airsoft/Paintball games by the deadline. There are no walk-ins, because they need to know ahead of time how many referees to have on hand to keep everyone safe!

Requires sign up and prepayment. Sign up here:
    Airsoft: http://tinyurl.com/2ms75bus
    Paintball: http://tinyurl.com/59vessmp
    Leave us a note when you order which time slot you are signing up for-9:30 am or 12:30 pm.

Let the games begin! Pew Pew!

By purchasing, you acknowledge that DutchWare Gear is not the supplier of this activity and is only facilitating collecting monies on the behalf of Ambush Paintball and Airsoft Adventure Park.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com

Hammock
    Clark NX250
    Tarp
    Clark Std. XL Tarp
    Insulation
    KAQ-Lost River
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I registered. Plan on being there.
    MML--The Man, The Myth, and the Legend

"I am the eagle, I live in high country, in rocky cathedrals that reach to the sky;
    I am the hawk and there's blood on my feathers, but time is still turning they soon will be dry;
    All those who see me, and all who believe in me, share in the freedom I feel when I fly.”
    John Denver--1943-1997

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    banner.jpg

Dive into the ultimate gear extravaganza at MAHHA's Fleaz Market, where Phleaz flea market table awaits to buy, sell, and trade adventure essentials! (Friday afternoon and Saturday all day)

During the day, drop off your gear with a quick form (provided) and let interested buyers reach out to you via call or text for payment arrangements (make sure you have cash just in case).
    Before bedtime on Friday and Saturday, snag your gear so nothing goes missing overnight. Just bring it back out in the morning Sat.

It's all about the individual hustle, so be ready to make those thrilling gear exchanges happen. We will not be manning the tables, so participation is at your own risk and your responsibility.

miss out on the fun – join us for a day filled with gear galore and adventure dreams come true!
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    PAINTBALL/AIRSOFT AT MAHHA
    April 20, 2024 (Sat)

We have teamed up with Ambush Paintball/Airsoft in Conestoga, PA to offer a great discount!

Gear up for an epic weekend at Ambush, your ultimate destination for Airsoft and Paintball in Conestoga, Pennsylvania! Explore over 35 acres of wood fields, conquer the 4-acre city field with 20 buildings, and brace yourself for thrilling battles in the 5000 sq ft two-story castle – plus much more!

No gear? No problem! Ambush has got you covered with equipment and expert assistance. Our team is ready to guide both beginners and seasoned players.

Join us at MAHHA for two action-packed events on Saturday at 9:30 am and 12:30 pm. IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SIGN UP FOR BOTH TIME SLOTS, WE WILL COMBINE ALL PLAYERS TO 12:30 PM.

Gather at the rental desk at these times to review the rules and prepare for an adrenaline-fueled experience!

Cost: $20 per person per time slot

Includes: gun rental, mask rental, 500 paintballs/2500 BBs.

Deadline: Friday, April 12, 2024

Refunds: The $20 fee may be canceled for a full refund up until April 15 After April 15, the $20 is non-refundable.

Note: Paintball and Airsoft games are rain or shine and require a signed waiver. Children 10-17 require a parental signature with the waiver. The minimum age is 10 years old. Non-players may watch for free from the viewing tower. Absolutely no drinking or alcohol permitted in the playing area. You must sign up and prepay for Airsoft/Paintball games by the deadline. There are no walk-ins, because they need to know ahead of time how many referees to have on hand to keep everyone safe!

Let the games begin! Pew Pew!

Requires sign up and prepayment. Sign up here:
    Airsoft: http://tinyurl.com/2ms75bus
    Paintball: http://tinyurl.com/59vessmp

Leave us a note when you order which time slot you are signing up for-9:30 am or 12:30 pm.
    By purchasing, you acknowledge that DutchWare Gear is not the supplier of this activity and is only facilitating collecting monies on the behalf of Ambush Paintball and Airsoft Adventure Park.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com

Hammock
    DIY 1.7 MTN XL GE
    Tarp
    DIY .9 Silpoly Hex
    Insulation
    Various Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps (J-Bend)
    Images
    Warning to everyone following this thread ...

If you are like me and you are relying on this this thread on Hammock Forum to give you all the important information you need for the MAHHA Spring Hang, you might want to consider going to the MAHHA Facebook page that Dutch mentioned in his first post above (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/470521846875876/) to learn more. Apparently that's the primary method of communication for the event.

I really, really don't like using Facebook and I certainly don't like promoting it's use to others. But I do go on very occasionally. I just went on FB this evening (first time on FB in months) and scanned the MAHHA page to see what's been posted about the spring event. I discovered some tidbits of additional information that are not posted here. Stuff like: there is now only one time slot for the games (12:30p), today (12 April) is the last day to sign up for the games, and there are no electrical outlets for charging phones like at Caledonia SP. There's also still a lot of blanks on the food donation list.

Just thought I'd share in case you want to check for yourself what information you might be missing.

I'm excited to see the new venue and looking forward to hanging with everyone again. Only a week away !!!
    ~ All I want is affordable, simple, ultralight luxury. That’s not asking too much is it?

Hey, Popcorn! Yeah, FB isn't the best option as far as usability...but it does seem to be where most of our supporters hang out. We love you guys here, tho!

You've hit on the basics. Please bring drinking water. Times listed are actual times for arrival and departure. Since this is a business with groups before and after us, we don't have options for extended stays like when at a state park.

There is a ton to do in this area. Lots of hiking within 10 minutes or so. There are no fires at your campsites, but there will be 2 communal fires. Cooking is restricted to the dining area at the Pavillion where there are tons of covered picnic tables.

One important note: as you drive onto the property, you will feel like you are trespassing. You are not- just keep going! You will drive down the driveway between o couple other businesses to get to Ambush.
    This will definitely be a different hang for us, but we are really looking forward to it! See you soon!

• + New Posts