This is a very simple mod that allows you to inflate an Exped downmat in record time, with amazing ease. I was reminded of this idea at the MAHHA hang, and I tried it this afternoon with excellent results. No pictures should be necessary. This works on my older model, I don't know how it would work on the new integral pump models All that you need for this is a lawn & leaf or contractor trash bag. Obvious dual usage item.

Step 1. Remove downmat from stuff sack/pump.
Step 2. Cut a corner out of the bottom of the trash bag. Just a bit, maybe 1/4" to 1/2" in from the corner. Start smaller and work your way up.
Step 3. With the plug removed, insert sack/pump into the garbage bag and line the hole that you made in the garbage bag up with the fitting in the sack/pump. Push the edges of the trash bag hole into the pump fitting.
Step 4. Insert valve of the downmat into the pump fitting, thereby clamping the garbage bag material in place.
Step 5. Use the trash bag just as you would the pump/sack, only now it will feel more like playing bagpipes. The volume available is easily enough to fill my downmat 7 short in 2 cycles of filling and emptying.

Downmat owners, please try this and let me know if it works for you.