Hi Guys & Gals,
Doing a final shake down hike before my 40 mile hike the end of may to dial in most of my gear for the final time. I know not very far but it's the farthest distance I've travelled hiking so I'm taking it in stride.
I may be lucky, imagine me saying this, that it will rain the second day out so I can test out my packa and see how the OES SpinnUL Deluxe handles the weather.
Doing a 2.5 day 16 mile round trip with a buddy of mine on the AT.
lows going down to about 38* so I'm still debating on weather I want to bring my winter yeti or my 3 season yeti. Being a cold sleeper I may go winter if the forecast doesn't change by Thursday.
As always I will have video and pics after my trip.
aka Trail Monkey