Atlantic Canada Hang in Sackville NB July 30-Aug 1

There aren't many, but there are some hangers around NB, NS, and PEI. Hangers from anywhere are welcome though.

July 30 - Aug 1 in Sackville, NB there will be myself, and others gathering for the long weekend. This also coincides with SappyFest - an Indie Music and Art Festival so we will have something to do when we aren't hanging. Usually there are close to 50 bands over 3 days, kids events, art showing durring the day. Early bird tickets are $50, and if I remember correctly non-early bird are around $65. http://sappyfest.com/

The campground we will be hanging at is about a 20 minute walk from downtown Sackville, and I think (will confirm and update) is about $15 per night. Once we have a few people "confirmed" I will give them a call and see what we'd be looking at paying.

Besides the festival there is an incrediable duck/nature reserve that has to be seen to believe. Plus lots of great local food and character. I myself will be running around with my fly rod trying to find some fish if that is something that would interest others.

Here is the list of hangers. Please post and let me know if I can update the information.

NBFlyFishing --- Confirmed, Guests: 1, Traveling from: Fredericton NB, Room for others: 2, Vehicle can be used as a hang point: Yes

Bluenose Climbers --- Maybe, Guests: ?, Traveling from: Dartmouth, Room for others: ?, Hang point: ?

Geek --- Maybe, Guests: ?, Traveling from: Bedford, Room for others:?, Hang point: ?

bluenoseRumRunner --- Maybe, Guests: ?, Traveling from: Halifax, Room for others: ?, Hang point: ?

dragonfly.hiker --- Maybe, Guests: ?, Traveling from: Halifax, Room for others: ?, Hang point: ?
    Last edited by nbflyfishing; 04-25-2010 at 19:58.

• + New Posts