AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings

1S KAQ's

I have just added several choices for summer weight quilts to the KAQ line up. These will be made from 2.5 oz Climashield and should take most users into the mid to upper 40s. The New River, Lost River and Owyhee are now all available and can be ordered in the store. Either of the UQ's can be ordered with Insultex sewn in to extend them even a bit cooler while still maintaining the weight savings of the lighter insulation. By next week I will have pictures of the quilts, but they will look pretty much identical to the 3 season versions that are currently available. Weights on them will be close to 1/2 of the current 3S's and they will compress down quite a bit smaller as well.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Looks great Paul, you definitely have the market cornered with synthetics! I am looking to get a summer set-up, have been in contact with another forum member in this regard, so when you get all the weights/packed sizes and the like posted I might have to throw your product in the mix for consideration!?!?!?

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Paul the selection on your site is getting better and better.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    Clark NX-200
    Tarp
    Clark XL-Fly
    Insulation
    KAQ NR UQ/AHE KAQ
    Suspension
    Strap/cinch buckle
    Paul:
    I am glad that these quilts are going to be made. I will probably have to by one and give it a try, once we get temps that are below 50 degrees at night again. Glad to see that things are still going well for you and the company.
    Par Si Vis Pace Para Bellum

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Paul the selection on your site is getting better and better.
    Thank you Dutch, we are trying

Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
    Paul:
    I am glad that these quilts are going to be made. I will probably have to by one and give it a try, once we get temps that are below 50 degrees at night again. Glad to see that things are still going well for you and the company.
    the little bit of time I spent in your neighbor hood was from October -the end of December. I was walking around in shorts, T-shirt and sandals while the N-guard folks all had their winter parkas on and were huddled around the propane heaters.. I got a kick out of it. I was comfortable with Fall like conditions and they were all freezing. But I don't think I would want to spend the summer down their. Sorry
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB lightweight Dbl - Blue
    Tarp
    Warbonnet MiniFly
    Insulation
    3 Season Wookie
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Whoopies
    Images
    finally... i've been waiting for this.. how awesome for mthat i want one and you were thinking bout making one... this hammocking thing never fails to impress.

Hammock
    Clark NX-200
    Tarp
    Clark XL-Fly
    Insulation
    KAQ NR UQ/AHE KAQ
    Suspension
    Strap/cinch buckle
    You came through during some of the best time of the year.......I am still amazed to hear people talk about fall like weather in December. Its even better when we have our week of real "winter" weather!!!!!!!!;-)
    Par Si Vis Pace Para Bellum

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
    You came through during some of the best time of the year.......I am still amazed to hear people talk about fall like weather in December. Its even better when we have our week of real "winter" weather!!!!!!!!;-)
    Yah we few home 2 days before Christmas to a foot and a half of snow on the ground and temps in the 20's Would like to come back tome time under better circumstances. Would love to hike in the Sipsey with you guys.

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Decided we should do a promotion in celebration of the new 1S line. So if you put "Arrowhead's Quilts Kick ***" in the check out instructions in PayPal I will shoot out a 10% refund on the quilt. This promo will run for the next 5 days. Ending Sunday the 9th at 12 midnight. So grab up the best price on any of our quilts while you can.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB lightweight Dbl - Blue
    Tarp
    Warbonnet MiniFly
    Insulation
    3 Season Wookie
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pgibson View Post
    Decided we should do a promotion in celebration of the new 1S line. So if you put "Arrowhead's Quilts Kick ***" in the check out instructions in PayPal I will shoot out a 10% refund on the quilt. This promo will run for the next 5 days. Ending Sunday the 9th at 12 midnight. So grab up the best price on any of our quilts while you can.
    decided to take paul up on this offer. i Love dealing with AHE and anyone else would be pleased! highly recommended... looking forward to getting my new one season quilt!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast