Well my mind never stops thinking about all the different shapes and sizes of hammocks

I know some of you made your own HH clones, but never saw the template shape. I read several of the threads and saw HEs drawing but never heard what shape was actually used.
Headchange, I see how you gathered your ends but couldn't tell the shape.
I know there was talk about trapezoids, odd shaped polygons and parallelograms and then some said it's just a simple rectangle....

It appears to me that it can be viewed as a simple rectangle but there might be be an advantage to a parallelogram with a ~60deg angle.

I just don't know how it would lie with just a corner used as suspension....
Any of you asym types care to clear my head a bit?