For Immediate Release--Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that Conpro Corporation announces a strategic partnership which grants Tree to Trail Gear of Elizabeth City, North Carolina exclusive rights to manufacture and market our Molly Mac Gear, including Insultex Underquilts (IX UQs), 5-in-1 Jerry Chairs, Molly Mac Packs, Molly Pouches and the related Molly Mac bags and accessories. The transition of manufacturing and sales will take place over the coming weeks with no anticipated disruption in service.

When Speer Hammocks made a similar announcement at Hot Springs, two weeks ago, I was honored to be asked to join the partnership. The synergy from the combined creativity, trail miles and business experience in Speer Hammocks and Tree to Tree Trail Gear will mean good things for our customers, and help us reach our goal of providing the best gear available made In the USA.

I will continue actively to participate in the promotion of the Molly Mac Gear product line and the development of products. In just a few weeks, we anticipate the release of new sizes of Jerry Chairs, a new Insultex Top Quilt, a wearable Top Quilt called Eastwood's TQ (as in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly), as well as several new Molly Pouches for Molly Mac Packs.

I am excited about this venture with Tree to Tree Trail Gear, as they share our strong commitment to Quality Products and Customer Satisfaction. This partnership will expand our manufacturing capabilities in order to offer our customers increased options and greater availability of Molly Mac Gear.

John MacEntyre Allen
Owner, Conpro Corporation
Designer and Maker of Molly Mac Gear