Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    we had plenty of food you should have came down.see ya at the fall hang eddieneo
    I wish we could have but there was just too much to do.

See you at Koi one evening
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
    Well I have made it home from the trip to MLP Hang. I had a great and wonderful time while I was there. I arrived around 7:30 pm saturday night and got everthing setup. Met soldiermonkey, lazyboy, tnhillbilly and "the boys". We sat around the fire friday night and had a wonderful conversation and came close to solving all of the worlds problems..........but we wrote nothing down so we have no proof!!!

Saturday started around 7 am and then it was to a breakfast that I had been looking forward to all week. I will admit that I ate too much and paid for it all day!!!!!! After we got back to camp a nap was brought up by the group but , soldiermonkey, lazyboy and mysef went for a "hike" down to the creek in the park. Later it turned into a wade down the creek. This was a wonderful hike with great scenery and some very foot soothing cold water. Around 5 pm the cooking preperations started. It looked like a military manuever with the way people were prepping all the food stuffs for cooking. The fire and coals were lit, the ovens were filled with wonderful recipies and concoctions. After about an hour and a half of waiting, grace was said and then we ate. We ate, does not describe what we did.......it was more like gorged ourselves until it was difficult to breath. Then the desert was served. I don't normally eat peach cobbler but this was wonderful. It was almost as good as the pizza but not quite. Turtlelady, what you made could only be compared to ambrosia. It was a delight and you will have to put on a seminar the next hang out on the preperation of this wonderful dish.

I have a wonderful weekend, met and made new friends and will be at the fall hang barring something along the lines of coming of the Four Horseman of the Apocolypse. Neo thanks for a great opportunity to meet and make new friends and thank you all for the words of encouragement in regards to the family matter that I will face this coming week. I appreciate the thoughts and do not have the words to describe its effects on me.
    Looks like I missed another good one! Hope to see y'all in the fall!

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123