I have the Ultralight Skeeter Beeter and love it. Of course, it's the only hammock I've had, so I can't tell you if it's more or less comfortable than others. But it costs less than half what some other hammocks do (though many of those prices also include tarps) and weighs just over a pound, keeps the bugs out, and is the next closest thing to having a portable bed to sleep in in terms of comfort. I'd definitely recommend it.

If you're much taller than me (five foot nine) you might want to go for something longer.

The default suspension works, and I'm still using it, but at some point (when I get back to the states probably) I would like to replace it. The ropes are plenty strong, but you have to insert knots where you want to hang the hammock, and it's hard to do that without having too many knots (which, once they have weight on them, can be difficult to impossible to remove) since they never seem to be quite at the right place. With a bit of fiddling, 9 times out of 10 or more, it works out though. But I'd still probably want to upgrade to some of these new-fangled whoopie slings or whatever, since it seems more convenient.