This thread kinda came about by the New product for figure 9 thread.
I have printed up a drawing of the new gizmo and will be having a go at making some on the weekend but then I got to thinking, What are they called???

I mean the next time I am out with some friends camping and they say, wow they look good and I say, yea I made them and they say, cool, what are they called. What do I say?

Do I tell them I made a couple of "Dutches" or maybe some "Turks"?
What do you all think, I don't think this has been brought up yet.