Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot Child View Post
    Mike,
    if that is her hammock, and the other one is your wife's hammock, then shouldn't there be another pink hammock for you to use?

Everybody knows that when you have a bald head and a cool beard that you must have a pink hammock.
    Hey it's salmon
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Hammock
    DIY 1.1oz or WB Traveler
    Tarp
    HG Cuben / DIY
    Insulation
    JRB Nest UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Nice setup! I have a similar setup. I sunk three 6x6's 30" down and secured them with 3 backs of Quikrete on each post. We can hang 3 hammocks from our setup, but having two kids, they're always fighting for who gets the third spot.

I don't have any better photos than this:

I got the idea from a local college. All around campus, they have posts set up for hammocks. They have one post in the middle, with four posts outside of that (each hammock would hook the middle post, then to an outer post). They probably have 10 of those setups around campus. This campus is the a largest land mass campus in the world (over 28,000 acres). You'd think students could find two trees for their hammock.
    Last edited by the2nddeal; 06-11-2010 at 15:38.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jalford View Post
    Nice setup! I have a similar setup. I sunk three 6x6's 30" down and secured them with 3 backs of Quikrete on each post. We can hang 3 hammocks from our setup, but having two kids, they're always fighting for who gets the third spot.

I don't have any better photos than this:

I got the idea from a local college. All around campus, they have posts set up for hammocks. They have one post in the middle, with four posts outside of that (each hammock would hook the middle post, then to an outer post). They probably have 10 of those setups around campus. This campus is the a largest land mass campus in the world (over 28,000 acres). You'd think students could find two trees for their hammock.
    I think I'll do 6x6 if these dont work out. I'd like to see a big post in the middle then see how many posts can be squeezed in a circle around the center post. Like 30 people in a crcle.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123