i hate supplex hammocks. it is not at all slick like ripstop or eno fabric, it is much harder to slide around into different positions. it feels like it sticks to your clothes. how heavy are you? consider a 2 layer hammock.

2 layers of 1.1 will give you 2.2 oz/yd, slightly more than a single 1.9 layer. if you need more than that, 1.1+1.9=3.0 oz/yd. this is close to supplex i believe, 2 layers of 1.9 would be 3.8 oz/yd, which i believe is more than supplex.

this way, you have the comfort of slick nylon, and you can leave part of one side open to insert a sleeping pad between the layers. ccf between a double layer hammock is almost like sleeping in an empty hammock. definatly the best way to use any pad. i have tried my 5/8" ccf between a double layer, and i could barely tell it was there. no buckling or pad movement. (my pad does have triangular cuts taken out of the hips to reduce the buckeling effect though, so i couldn't try an un-cut pad, but this is a thick pad, and it was almost un-noticable. it's only a bit more sewing, but well worth it IMO.