My summer weight topquilt arrived this week and I picked it up yesterday. This was a custom project that I worked out with Adam before the Summer weight quilts were generally available on his website, and was also designed shorter to save weight and pack space. As I'm ~5'5, I didn't need a full length quilt so why carry it?

Both Adam and Jenny were great to work with, keeping me in the loop wrt the progress; and they rush shipped it after it took longer to make than they had expected to ensure that I'd get it in time for my trip (I leave Saturday).

It did take a little longer than we had planned (7 weeks from payment), but that wasn't entirely unexpected with a two person operation - not to mention a custom project that required a new pattern to be developed. Normally I don't mind a wait - but the added pressure of my looming departure date looming certainly made the final delivery more exciting than I thought it would be.

It's very lightweight (will put it on a scale later), packs smaller than a large grapefruit, fits me perfectly, and I have no idea how he did it - but when I pull on the drawcord in the middle, the edges curve and wrap tightly around my shoulders! It's flat-out AWESOME.

I didn't get a chance to take it out and set up last night due to weather and other commitments, but I'll try to get some pics and weights later this week.

Thanks Adam and Jenny for my amazing quilt!

Khai