Insulation
    warm stuff

Northwest River Park, chesapeake VA June 24-26

So in an effort to make a boring trip way more fun we are going to be car camping next week. Family trips are always fun, but this will be awesome. CrankyBear and I are taking the kids and the dog down to chesapeake, va to see some family down there and instead of the BORING hotel room we were going to stay in, i found a place we could camp. My sister and nephew are going to join us for a night as well. I don't know if hammocks are allowed, but we shall see. We were going to call and ask but then figured that was pointless, more than likely they won't have a clue what we are talking about anyway (although nothing in any of the rules say anything about hanging from trees, they just say you can't sleep in your car) I will make sure to let everyone know what the verdict is when we get back. It will also be a gear testing trip. The kids' new sleeping bags and i am sure CB has a few things he wants to try out, as well as getting our dog out there with us to see how he does. Should be an awesome trip, way too short, but i will take any get away i can...lol

If any hangers live in the area and want to swing by you are more than welcome. I don't know what campsite number we will be at, but we will probably be the only ones with hammocks and tents set up (as long as they don't make us take the hammocks down)....you could also look for a silver toyota FJ cruiser. There are also LOTS of activities so bring the kids.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Leaving tomorrow......I can't wait!!!!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

• + New Posts