Ok a heres a windy story for you folks.

My team and I had been on a two week training mission( to see how long we could observe a target without being detected). We had been getting little sleep and on that was on our stomaches laying in the mud and litter. Well we never got detected and we headed back 27 mile hump. We meet up with the trainers and gave our report. They gave us the stand down order so we got a hot meal and cold drink. I told the guys I am off the ground tonight, they all agreed. Well a storm blew in I mean it was crazy ( I dont remember wind speed), the trees were rocking hammocks swinging it was really peaceful if you can understand that. Anyway after about and hour or so one of the guys said is this safe? Of course I was worried about a branch falling on someone or me but I just did not want to be on the ground any more. I said youll be fine these are real sturdy tree. Well a bit later the trees start to groan you know how they do. Dude jumps out of his hammock scares the holy crap out of eveyone there cause we had all went to sleep. He is yelling at the top of his lungs the trees are coming down, the trees are coming down. Everyone starts laughing. Then we hear all kinds of nice words coming from him. He had stepped on a rock rolled foward and ended up breaking his arm. So we set his arm and splitted it till morning, the drugged him goofy. I had to post someone to watch him all night till evac came the next morning to get him. Because of him five others guys got little sleep. He was still out of it the next day when we loaded his butt on the bird.

Victor