Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hammock
    Trek Light Double
    Tarp
    V9 Strong Tarp
    Images

Exclamation Help the hammock industry with your vote - Trek Light Gear needs your help!

Trek Light Gear has been nominated to win a $30K small business grant from Intuit and I need your help to make it a reality! Over the last 7 years Trek Light Gear has grown not with major advertising campaigns or the help of big box retail, but simply with the support of the hammock loving community and the great people that frequent this forum. A $30K grant would mean so much to the continued growth of Trek Light (read: new products!) and whether you own one of our hammocks or any brand, taking two seconds of your time to vote will help us show the world that life is better in a hammock!

I'm unfortunately making a late push for votes, tomorrow (6/30) is the last day to vote. Trek Light Gear is currently in 4th place nationwide(!!) and if you can all rally around this cause in the next 24 hours we can easily come out on top.

Here's the link to the voting page: http://lovealocalbusiness.intuit.com/fan?b_id=17604

If we make it to the winners circle the comments will be what it all comes down to so say some nice things if you can! Check out the comments others have left for inspiration, it's pretty amazing to see how many happy hammock lovers are out there!

[I'm always sensitive to my presence here in the forums so I'm only posting this in our manufacturer forum. If any of you or the mods can re-post this to one of the general groups so we can really rally the troops I'd sincerely appreciate it!]
    Last edited by TrekLightGear; 06-30-2010 at 00:13.
    --
    Seth Haber
    Trek Light Gear | Founder, CEO
    p: 720.446.2854
    w: treklightgear.com
    Feel Good. Do Good. Pass It On.

• + New Posts