Dream Hammock Darien
    Tarp
    OES Ultra
    Insulation
    Under Ground Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

WB Bug Net

Looking at a possible fit for my ENO DBN. Would a WB Bug net fit? I'm waiting to hear from Brandon when this item will be back in stock. Should I be thinking about other solutions or will this work for me? I'm not crazy about the ENO bug net, due to weight. Thanks.

I will include a picture of my current hammock so you can get an idea of the sag that it will have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    It will work perfectly. He designed it for the Traveler, which is similar in dimensions to your ENO.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    We've used it with our ENOs & Trek Lights several times; no problems.
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Darien
    Tarp
    OES Ultra
    Insulation
    Under Ground Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Wb Bug Net

Sounds like I have a winner here. Thanks guys.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
    It will work perfectly. He designed it for the Traveler, which is similar in dimensions to your ENO.
    Cannibal or AS: How long is the net "ridge line" on yours? Mine is 9 feet max stretch.

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    That sounds about right for the older ones. He changed the design a few months ago to be a better fit for the Traveler. If I remember right, it's around 104"-106". I'd measure mine for you, but Coffee's girlfriend is using it.
    Trust nobody!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    That sounds about right for the older ones. He changed the design a few months ago to be a better fit for the Traveler. If I remember right, it's around 104"-106". I'd measure mine for you, but Coffee's girlfriend is using it.
    Thanks, Cannibal. So he shortened it? Because mine, at 9 ft, would be 108". I actually wouldn't mind if it was a little longer, I think it would work better with some of my hammocks. Like my 10 foot Claytor, my HH Explorer, but most especially my HH Safari.

Not that it doesn't work with all but my Safari, I just think it would be a better fit on the ends if it was a bit longer. I have thought about rigging up a sort of extender tube of netting and Velcro, to attach to the Velcro already there but allow me to close it up a little further out.

But overall, I really like the design. It even serves as a very light duty "gear hammock". I can drop some lighter items down into the netting beneath me. Also, I can sit in the hammock and be covered by the netting.

It is really nice and a much nicer more convenient way to go than my Speer or HH netting, but at the cost of a few oz. compared to those.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    The net is 110"

Hammock
    Arrowhead 11 ft
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    Arrowhead,Peapod,
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    I use my Warbonnet Travelnet with ENO single nest, Hammock Bliss double and Claytor no net, works great with them all. Can't go wrong with it for the weight.

• + New Posts