Received the DD Frontline and decided to try it with the furnished webbing suspension. The webbing stretched a little initially, but after one tightening it held me up for the rest of the night.

Didn't get the 3/16" CC foam I have ordered, but took an old 1/2" CC foam pad to try in the double bottom. It got down to 50°F last night, so I considered it a good test of a foam pad for insulation. With only a lightweight fleece mummy bag I had no problem staying warm with the CC Foam under me.
Actually much warmer than my single bottomed hammocks and no pad in the mid to upper 60s at night. Slept in fleece pants and a tee shirt until about 4:00AM, then slipped on a fleece pullover for the rest of the night, and was quite comfortable.

My only complaint is that the mosquito netting doesn't give much room and must be completely opened at the zippers for entry/exit. Not a problem really, just makes getting in a little tricky and doesn't allow the hammock to be used as a seat with the netting guy lines holding the net up.

Came home and switched the webbing for whoopie sling suspension and will give that a try next trip (tonight or tomorrow night).