Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    My wife and I were siting out in the back yard and she said she wished she had a hammock. Told her to wait a minute and went the house and brought out a BB 1.1 double coyote I had ordered for her birthday; and gave it too her as an early present when she said she wished she had a hammock. I set it up and she said "this is soft"; spent a few minutes getting comfortable and fell alseep.

When she woke up she asked if we could take it on some camping trips we have planned for this fall. I love it when a plan comes togeather.

Hammock
    Treehugger (Eno clone), and HHULB
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    sleeping bag
    Suspension
    webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner76 View Post
    My wife and I were siting out in the back yard and she said she wished she had a hammock. Told her to wait a minute and went the house and brought out a BB 1.1 double coyote I had ordered for her birthday; and gave it too her as an early present when she said she wished she had a hammock. I set it up and she said "this is soft"; spent a few minutes getting comfortable and fell alseep.

When she woke up she asked if we could take it on some camping trips we have planned for this fall. I love it when a plan comes togeather.

Crazy Hammock Lady

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Luckily .... my wife is sooooo happy to get me out of the house and has no interest in backpacking or bluegrassing........... YES !!!!!!>>>>>>>>>
    Then I can go and act like a 12 year old.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    LARGE!
    Insulation
    DIY Bag UQ
    Suspension
    Nacras an Whoopies
    Same story over here in the other wild west.

My darling wife is willing to sleep in a tent, so long as there are toilets and showers.
    As much as I would like her to share the outdoors with me, It's a good way to get some
    ME time as well!

My kids are almost at an age where they are ready to come along with me though, so I
    better get the DIY sorted so we can all hang in comfort, while mum stays home
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe 2Q's MOD 3
    Tarp
    Large HH Tarp
    Insulation
    XL 3in self inflat
    Suspension
    Whoopiesling/strap

This is PRICELESS!

Tom

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Ogee
    Insulation
    Jerry Chair
    Suspension
    whoopie

That's awesome! She must have been so happy when you pulled that out. Very cool birthday present!

Mine's pretty good. She has slept in a hammock a couple of times and really liked it and she hates tents. She even made my hammock for me.

We are talking about building a house and she has already said we need a room to hang the hammocks in.

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    What are these wife things you all speak of? I haven't seen the mod for that yet. Maybe I just can't afford it
    This absolutly cracked me up, and when my fiance said what are you laughing at and I read her the post, she said with a straight face "im laughing with ya" and went back to wedding planning.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    Whatever one I'm laying in.
    Tarp
    Old tent fly
    Insulation
    Self inflating pad
    Suspension
    Trees
    Wives... I've had a bunch of em. Got one now for that matter. Got a dog to. Dogs better company but can't cook. Each has there advantages and disadvantages. Was it Socrates who said, Ït is good for a man to marry for if he gets a good wife he shall be happy and if he gets a bad one he shall become a philosopher"?

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    SuperFly w/doors
    Insulation
    WInc and Burrow
    Suspension
    webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    "And the replys are . . ."
    Me, too.

Chris