Hey all Jon here,
I've simlply been fascinated with hammocks since I was kid. I recently recieved my first hammock from my wife for Fathers Day. I have been doing my best to get all caught up with whats going on in the hammock world. There is just so many things to learn. I recieved a ENO Double and I'm really enjoying it. The only issue I have is that I don't get to use it nearly as much as I want to. I am a stay at home dad with twin girls. My girls are almost 8 months old and keep me busy all the time. I have really been in youtube here lately and posting video is becoming a real hobby. Often in many of my table top reviews you can catch glimpses of them in the background or hear them, laughs, giggles, rattles and anything else they can get their hands on. They are not the only reason I dont get out as much as I'd like. I'm grew up around a lot hard wood forest in PA. Since I've married I now live in middle Ga. I can't say the woods down here are excatly the kind of place thats hospitable. Actually it more like a vietnam jungle. Unlike Ga PA is a very well rounded state with 4 perfect seasons, sluch thick green grass and beautiful clean water. I think the worst part about living here is the fact that theres no trout streams within 3 hours drive....... If your an outdoorsman, PA will spoil you rotten. From where I grew up there was a fairly famous trout stream called Yellow breeches. Yellow Breeches was only about an 45 mins away. You know in all the years I trout fished and I'm talking atleast 4x a week I never fished it. Why you wonder.... I just never had to, there was always plenty of great fishing within a stones throw from the house, lol. So yes I terribly miss living up North around the mountains. All in all I count myself very blessed. I have a wonderful family and have the ability to invest myself into hobbies that I really enjoy, like hammocks.