Hammock
    Dutchware
    Suspension
    My own

DeLorme Earthmate GPS PN-30 - GPS

I have a BRAND NEW DeLorme Earthmate GPS PN-30 -GPS. I purchased it 3 days ago. I opened the Topo-8 and put it on my computer but have not done anything. I purchased this for a specific event but I will not be able to go. For that reason I will not need the GPS. Price is $200 TYD in ConUS. PM or Email me if interested, jimlevite at hotmail.com
    The Earthmate PN-30 is a high-sensitivity, high-performance, bright-color-screen handheld GPS that offers an unrivaled selection of display options. With its 32-channel STMicroelectronics Cartesio chipset and DeLorme ConstantLock technology, the PN-30 acquires satellite signals quickly and retains them in the most challenging GPS environments. Map and imagery displays are lightning-quick thanks to a powerful dual-core processor. The PN-30 supports paperless geocaching, with direct send-to-GPS from Geocaching.com, and a virtually unlimited character count for cache descriptions and other cachers' log notes. On the device, geocaches are separate from other waypoints. And, an exclusive DeLorme widget called Cache Register enables synchronization to the device of Pocket Query results from geocaching.com, and field notes to Geocaching.com. The PN-30 supports high-capacity SD cards (SDHC). The 65K-color daylight-readable TFT screen provides clarity in any light conditions including direct sunlight. The PN-30 is WAAS-enabled, waterproof to IPX7 standards, comes in a rugged, impact-resistant rubberized case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hammer0419; 07-22-2010 at 18:30.

Hammock
    Dutchware
    Suspension
    My own
    $190 SHIPPED IN ConUS. PM or email me.

• + New Posts