Continuing on my quest to extract free hammock knowledge from you guys... (how do you know I'm not a Russian spy?)

Again, I'm a strikingly gorgeous 5'8" brunette supermodel who hikes in high heels and sultry lingerie and I need to know where you keep your nuclear launch codes. Oh wait, wrong forum!

I'm actually an unsightly 6'1" 190ish lbs and I'm trying to decide what WB Blackbird is "right" for me. And for the record, I've never hiked in high heels but I do like my Asolo boots.

Option 1: 1.7 oz fabric single layer and spend the money on an underquilt right up front when I buy the hammock. I'm right at it's "Max Flatness" weight, so I'm a bit concerned.

Option 2: Double layer 1.1 oz fabric... "Max Flatness" weight is 200 lbs. So I'm still pretty close to this, especially if you consider any clothing and accessories.

Option 3: Double layer 1.7 oz fabric... "Max Flatness" goes all the way up to 300 lbs. Is this overkill for me?

I like the idea of a double layer hammock because it gives me the flexibility to experiment more with various insulation pads and upgrade to a nice UQ when I have more money.

Thanks comrades,
Natasha... er, um, make that plain old Globetruck.