WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Images
    I like the pup in your avatar! About the same size as mine and just as cute.

Hammock
    Treehugger (Eno clone), and HHULB
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    sleeping bag
    Suspension
    webbing
    I like the fact that you have a pup, cause I help find homes for abandoned animals. You live in a cool place too.

Crazy Hammock Lady

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    I like that your a cazy hammock lady My wife is starting to get into it and Loves to nap in her hammock, made her a new stuff sack with a pocket today--the pocket is purple we need more hammock ladys around here, helps to keep us guys in line
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    ENO - DN
    Tarp
    DIY Spinn/ Tadpole
    Insulation
    Orca IX/Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Wow. I get to comment on Paul... I'm intimidated! What else do you say about a guy that has devoted so much to bringing a wide range of Kick *** products and wisdom to the hammock community through Arrowhead Equipment?

Well, I like your philosophy of selling your gear with a no-nonsense, no-BS approach. I like that you say: "Corny sales pitches just drive me up a wall. When I look at a piece of gear I want the facts, what does it weigh, how big is it, how does it work, does it work well, and how much? When it comes to gear, the rest is just fluff. I have sold gear for a long time, and been a gear junkie even longer. And marketing lines like "our bag will keep you toasty through cool nights on Kilimanjaro!" are a waste of your time and mine. I have never been to Kilimanjaro, don't know anybody that has. I want to know if I am going to have hypothermia if that low pressure system drops in and dumps 3 inches of snow on me overnight.".

Hammock
    Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    Eno Dry Fly
    Insulation
    Sleeping Bag
    Suspension
    1" Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Wow. I get to comment on Paul... I'm intimidated! What else do you say about a guy that has devoted so much to bringing a wide range of Kick *** products and wisdom to the hammock community through Arrowhead Equipment?

Well, I like your philosophy of selling your gear with a no-nonsense, no-BS approach. I like that you say: "Corny sales pitches just drive me up a wall. When I look at a piece of gear I want the facts, what does it weigh, how big is it, how does it work, does it work well, and how much? When it comes to gear, the rest is just fluff. I have sold gear for a long time, and been a gear junkie even longer. And marketing lines like "our bag will keep you toasty through cool nights on Kilimanjaro!" are a waste of your time and mine. I have never been to Kilimanjaro, don't know anybody that has. I want to know if I am going to have hypothermia if that low pressure system drops in and dumps 3 inches of snow on me overnight.".
    Eno Doublenester's unite!
    “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
    -Abe Lincoln

"There is no replacement for displacement" - Unknown

Senior Member carolinasbackpacker's Avatar
    Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    Hammock gear
    Suspension
    dutch hook mostly
    tiger1dd, your avatar is perfect for coming over to the darrk side or is being in a hammock the good side of the force....hmmmmm...
    anyway like the avatar
    Show of Life Media Youtube Channel

The Carolinas Backpackpacker Chronicles

I'm drawn to the open country. Its where the world makes the most sense. When I put myself out there I always return with something new.

Hammock
    Dutch netless 9ft
    Tarp
    Zpack cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix UQ/ JRB TQ
    Suspension
    mule tape
    South Carolina IS the best state in the best country (sorry everyone else) and your lightening avatar reminds me of what I live through (so far) on 75% of my backpacking trips.
    "A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company." Gian Vincenzo Gravina (1664 - 1718)

Hammock
    Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    Eno Dry Fly
    Insulation
    Sleeping Bag
    Suspension
    1" Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by CrankyOldGuy View Post
    South Carolina IS the best state in the best country (sorry everyone else) and your lightening avatar reminds me of what I live through (so far) on 75% of my backpacking trips.
    Well, you being from SC gives me a GREAT thing to add about you, and also gives me an opportunity to say "Bump!"

South Carolina, besides the news is a great place to live, with alot of decent trails. Hmm, we should organize a GA, SC, and NC hang along the Chattooga trails sometime!
    “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
    -Abe Lincoln

Hammock
    wwbb 1.1
    Tarp
    WB Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    wb adj.webbing
    I like Saltys insight into the insight of the quote from the Declaration of Independence! That's why I am writhing this, I am getting out of my comfort zone and trying to be more involved!

Hammock
    Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    Eno Dry Fly
    Insulation
    Sleeping Bag
    Suspension
    1" Webbing

Thumbs up

This is a bump. Which means, ignore me, and pick back up with geomaniac- Thanks!
    -Abe Lincoln

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast