Alrighty fine hammock loving folks ... here's the situation ...

[BTW, first post so please excuse any breaches in etiquette, although I have been lurking in the shadows a while].

I have an ENO DN. I've swapped out the suspension for poly & ditched the stock carabiners and whipping for closed loop amsteel. However, I am still having trouble finding a great night sleep in the thing. I've spent about 20 nights in it so far, and I haven't had the kind of experience that all of you WarBonnet guys talk about.

So I'm thinking that it may just be time to get myself [as soon as Brandon returns] one of these things, but ... which one?

First I should mention, I am a big fat guy [~300#]. Second, I like that my ENO is sort of open to the world. I'll often curl the bottom end over me, but leave my face open in lots of weather, because I really prefer not to have things on my face and feel a bit claustrophobic.

So that makes me lean towards the traveller, but then what about all those features of the BB that make everyone rave about it ??? I've built a pretty handy system of ridgeline pouches, so I don't know how much the shelf matters to me, but the footbox?, the tie outs?

Help Me !?!