Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think you're trying to lie straight in an asym hammock. If you can't lie with your head in the left corner and your feet in the right corner and still have a little room, you need to buy a different sized hammock or one from another maker.

Hammock
    Ridgerunner,Homemade,Hennessey BP
    Tarp
    Cloudburst, MacCat
    Insulation
    Under/top quilts
    Suspension
    Poly straps
    Images
    aceatc, my HH is the ULBA so maybe it is the difference in the models, or maybe it is an optical illusion, but in the first picture it appears that the left side of your hammock is pulled much farther out than the right side is and that the angle of the tie outs are considerably different. I'm betting that you tightened the left side first (am I right?). Try loosening the tension on the left side and tightening the right side so that both are equidistant from the ridge line and the tie outs are at approximately the same angle. I think that may help some. Of course, my HH always looks like it has sloppy sides on both sides and in the bugnet, so what do I know?
    Joe's rules of contentment: 1. Mind your own business, 2. Don't mind others' business, 3. Remember rules 1 and 2.

The tiedown on the left was too tight and after adjusting the inside looks better I have to say.

That was mostly it. Oh and I'm like 5ft 10, maybe 11. The asym was the cheapest HH I could find at a nearby store so that's why I got that one

Images
    Also it may take some moving "up" or "down" the hammock to find the spot that fits best....

Images
    Recently I have found that things are "tighter" and more uncomfortable in my ULAS Explorer when I really tighten it up, particularly with hitchcraft, cinch buckles, etc. OTOH, when I don't tighten the heck out of it, the net tends to be a problem, tending to hang in my face. Particularly with the supershelter undercover on. I have resorted to a "GripClip" on the net, connecting it to the tarp and giving me some additional "pull" away from my face.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12