I have an old boat trailer laying around here and have been wondering what I could do with it and after looking at some of these hammock stands it has dawned on me what I can do with it.
1. build a square frame out of one inch angle iron.
2. Deck the whole 12 foot frame in 5/8's decking
3. Put two 2 inch square tubeing one on each end with mounting hardware for hammock
4. At front of trailer put two strong plastic lockable box's for storage and one big ice cooler straped down on the other side of front of trailer
5. Find a place to pull my little trailer in to a spot open lockable box's get hammock set up on polls and sit back and injoy.
It wont be an RV but it will be somthing I can do with this trailer.
tell me what you think.