WBBB 1.1dbl
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    Yeti Mamba
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Glad you had a great time away, ME is the best such variety and stimulation of the senses. Welcome back and thanks for getting my order to me before you left. Much appreciated.

Peter

Hammock
    ENO, HH ULB, WBBB, GT
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    AHELR,Agnes,WInCub
    Suspension
    Cinch,Tglides,Whoo
    Jack and Jack: You'll see a nice order from me, my second, when you hit the office tomorrow. Your service and products are superb.

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Migrating Bird View Post
    Glad you had a great time away, ME is the best such variety and stimulation of the senses. Welcome back and thanks for getting my order to me before you left. Much appreciated.

Peter
    Migrating Bird,

Glad that your gear arrive quickly.

Coolkayaker1,

Heading to the shop to take care of shipping your gear.

Alcon,

Thanks for your business...Back to the shop and normal business in a half hour.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    ENO, HH ULB, WBBB, GT
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    AHELR,Agnes,WInCub
    Suspension
    Cinch,Tglides,Whoo
    JRB order here and very complete. I bought the Just Jeff pack cover and looking forward to studying it and playing with it on my Kelty backpack. I got loads of small and neat things in this order, my second with the Jacks.

I gotta say, I added Tri-glides tonight to my GT Nano-7 and a GT Parachute Hammock ($18 on sale from RIE Outlet), and even when I put them in a small Wal-mart dry back, each is precisely 13.9 ounces total. That is the hammock, the dry bag AND the Tri-glides plus straps!

I see a ton of fancy systems for suspension on here, and being a newbie, I’m trying them all. But this Tri-glide, frankly, is very hard to beat. The strap is extremely lightweight, as are the Tri-Glides themselves. Really, I’m becoming a true convert. Simple design. Inexpensive (less than my ENO Slap Strap Pros). Tidy. And easy to use.

I love all my stuff. As I write this, I’m in my home indoor hammock stand in my Summer TQ, by the way. Thanks Jack and Jack! CK1

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12