JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images

Another JRB Win-Win

We Win and get to go hiking!

Jack and Jack will be gone hiking from 13 August until 29 August.

Accordingly our last shipping day will be today 12 August. Orders received prior to noon (EDT) 12 August will ship before we leave.

Full operations are expected to resume 30 August. We regret any inconvenience.

So YOU Win Too!

While we're gone you get a SALE! Orders over $50 up to $150 will get 5% off, orders over $150 up to $300 will get 10% off, and order over $300 will get 15% off. Discounts will be rebated to your card through PayPal upon our return. Sale Ends 29 August.

Enjoy! ... We will!

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    SBP
    Tarp
    Ewotah 10x10
    Insulation
    USGI Woobie
    Suspension
    JRB
    Thanks for shipping my order before you leave on your trip! I appreciate it!!!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7
    Tarp
    Zpacks Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Treestrap
    Hey that's a great gesture! Hope you guys have a good hike. Be sure to post a trip report when you get time after your return. I am going to have to try and convince my money manger (read wife). That taking advantage of your discount offer is the thing to do.
    Terry

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsw3 View Post
    Thanks for shipping my order before you leave on your trip! I appreciate it!!!
    Adam,

You are welcome....Shipping is almost never an issue as JRB has a full inventory of all products... Orders routinely ship same day... In fact, it is the shipping delay that resulted when we went hiking last year that stated this series of customer appreciation/compensation sales... Enjoy!

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    Clark North American
    Tarp
    Equinox 10 X 12
    Insulation
    DIY 3 season UQ

Thumbs up Love the JRB Bridge!

Hey Jacks,
    Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the Bridge I received from you recently. It does everything that y'all said it would...especialy lays flat!. No more sore knees and feet!

I will be checking your sale out for sure!

Thanks
    Dave
    "Sometimes only nature felt real, while all human monuments and actions seemed to be the settings and the plots of dreams"

"So many people live in the past or the future and betray the present."

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    We are back safely from a great AT section hike and a bonus of two days in Acadia NP... Maine is truly beautiful...

Tomorrow we will be back in the JRB shop...Expect the sale to end 0900 EDT....

We expect all orders to ship by close of business tomorrow... Nice to have a full inventory...

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

Pan,
    Glad you guy's had a great time and made it back safely, as hard as you two work you deserve to get out!!!!!!!!

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    Pan,
    Glad you guy's had a great time and made it back safely, as hard as you two work you deserve to get out!!!!!!!!

Cranky Bear,

Thanks for the thoughts.... As an ol' Balmer boy I should have known better than to take the old tunnel north on Friday night headin out... But it quickly passed as Dgrav took us to a great north Philli water'n hole for seafood and micro brews before a nights rest before headin out for Maine.

ALCON... the easiest way to find great brews is to hike with DGrav...Then on the town stops, just tell the 'tender... I'm havin what he's havin...

Hope to see you at the Fall MAHHA in six weeks.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

Hammock
    various homemade Speer type
    Tarp
    10' X 11' Cuben
    Insulation
    CCfoam, Down quilt
    Suspension
    various
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    We are back safely from a great AT section hike and a bonus of two days in Acadia NP...
    Pan
    I'm glad to hear you had a good & safe trip. The side trip to Acadia NP was
    truly a bonus, it's just a beautiful area.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    Cranky Bear,

Thanks for the thoughts.... As an ol' Balmer boy I should have known better than to take the old tunnel north on Friday night headin out...
    Pan

Ahhhh yea, that stinks!!! Not fun especially on a Friday night, I avoid that like the plague!!!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast