Glowire arrived today.
So nobody is disappointed:
- The reflective threads are subtle and interrupted.
- It does not glow in the dark.
- It is NOT phosphorescent.
- Do not expect to see something like a solid 2mm line of 3Ms best reflective tape.
- Such stuff may exist, but this is not it.
- Think of safety vests, and this is the background orange with occasional reflective threads.
How thin are those threads?
If you can find a place to pee without putting your glasses on, but only after confirming beforehand, in daylight or with flashlight, that walking is safe from obstacles, this stuff may NOT be for you. The reflective threads are narrow enough for the vision-impaired to miss them in the dark without eyeglasses and without a flashlight.
All OK with me, for strength and feel at the price and the properties previously noted. It just doesn't glow.