1. It helps with consistent pitching to get the amount of sag I want without having to think too hard about it.
2. It keeps the mosquito netting up and off my face.
3. It's a good place to hang my spectacles, a pouch for holding headlamp and other bits that I want to keep handy.
"The more I carry the happier I am in camp; the less I carry the happier I am getting there" - Sgt. Rock
- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
- Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB
IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER