Guess I should start by saying that I don't know too much about Alky Stoves.
Figured I would start off solely based on the advice from the forum and see where that takes me (Since you're such swell guys and gals).
Here is a little background...
- Not sure if it matters but use will probably range from summer to winter (a New Jersey/Pennsylvania winter that is).
- I would say 70% of the time I will be cooking for just me, but would like to have the option to cook for 2 people without taking too long.
- Cooking would not be very extensive. Probably just boiling water most of the time, but from time to time I may be tossing other food into the pot to heat up too.
- I already have a Snowpeak 700 Ti pot and a fuel bottle.
- I would like my setup, not including fuel, to fit inside my pot and of course be as light as possible.
What components do I need? Windscreen? Pot stand? Other items I have not thought of yet?
Basically... I would like someone to recommend a complete setup and then I want to buy one