I went to run to the post office so I could get the mail drop for Dancer and Iin the mail for our hike and handle a couple errands while I was out. When I got back, guess what was sitting on my front doorstep? That's right, a box from Hammock Gear that contains a little bundle of downy, warm love. My 3 Season CrowsNest is here!

After opening the package, I inspected the UQ just to look at it. Not only does it look good from a strictly aesthetic standpoint, it's incredibly well made. The design and stitching on this quilt is 110% professionally done and I love it! It's now laying out on the hardwood lofting up and standing by to be packed for the trip to Harpers Ferry this weekend. I can't wait to sleep in this thing. I feel like a kid with a new toy! Oh yeah, that's right. I am a kid with a new toy. Almost forgot.

To come is a review of how well it works. I expect good things from this quilt and can't wait to see how it performs. I'm pretty sure that I won't be disappointed.

Many thanks to Stormcrow and Thowren both who did a mighty fine job from start to finish, from ordering to shipping. Thanks again, y'all. You've definitely earned my business!