Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images

It's Here!!!

I went to run to the post office so I could get the mail drop for Dancer and Iin the mail for our hike and handle a couple errands while I was out. When I got back, guess what was sitting on my front doorstep? That's right, a box from Hammock Gear that contains a little bundle of downy, warm love. My 3 Season CrowsNest is here!

After opening the package, I inspected the UQ just to look at it. Not only does it look good from a strictly aesthetic standpoint, it's incredibly well made. The design and stitching on this quilt is 110% professionally done and I love it! It's now laying out on the hardwood lofting up and standing by to be packed for the trip to Harpers Ferry this weekend. I can't wait to sleep in this thing. I feel like a kid with a new toy! Oh yeah, that's right. I am a kid with a new toy. Almost forgot.

To come is a review of how well it works. I expect good things from this quilt and can't wait to see how it performs. I'm pretty sure that I won't be disappointed.

Many thanks to Stormcrow and Thowren both who did a mighty fine job from start to finish, from ordering to shipping. Thanks again, y'all. You've definitely earned my business!
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Banned
    Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    Zpacks Cuben
    Insulation
    Cottage Down
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Images
    i don't see any pictures, so i don't believe you

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Down, Boy, down.
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by swoosh View Post
    I'm with swoosh. I wanna see pictures.

Enjoy the warmth....it is amazing.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by swoosh View Post
    Pictures are forthcoming, I'm still enjoying just looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
    Down, Boy, down.
    But it's so beautiful. I never saw an underquilt that was so beautiful it made me want to cry before. I need a moment. . . .
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    But it's so beautiful. I never saw an underquilt that was so beautiful it made me want to cry before. I need a moment. . . .
    You've been told before that you can't skip days on those meds.
    See what happens?

Nice score Hooch. I've had an eye on those quilts for some time now, just always seem to find other things to do with the money. Stupid bills!
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    I am only sad that there is not a little green smilie to show of how jealous I am. Try to picture a green Buffalo.

I want pictures too....
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Nice score Hooch. I've had an eye on those quilts for some time now, just always seem to find other things to do with the money. Stupid bills!
    I've been ready to lighten up on 3 season insulation for a little hile now, so it was time to go with something smaller and lighter. I couldn't have made a better decision, if you ask me.

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    3/4
    Suspension
    Strap Cinch buckle
    Well good thing he puts DWR finish on it or won't be anything to take a pic of with all the salivating you are doing over and on it

Insulation
    warm stuff
    hey buffalo there is a green smiley....gotta click the blue [more] link under the smileys.

Hooch--now i am all warm and fuzzy thinking about the hang again and getting to use crankybear's 3s crowsnest again... also knowing that at this hang I won't be sleeping frozen like the Spring MAHHA. lol
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast