WBBB SGL 1.1
    Tarp
    HG Std Cuben
    Insulation
    Down UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Hammockgear.com ROCKS!

After nearly a year of procrastination, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Winter Incubator. After reading numerous posts saying the overstuff is overkill on this quilt, I stayed with the standard 800 fill no overstuff. I add my name to the growing list of Hammockgear fans. I have always been impressed with Adam's diligence when responding to issues involving his gear and this aided my decision. However, I now know that Thorwren is definitely the "great woman behind the man" or should I say "beside the man". She was a pleasure to deal with on a Sunday afternoon and totally went the extra mile in responding to my emails. I now begin the much hated wait time involved with such a highly anticipated purchase. My days of carrying bulky pads are finally over!
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
    Charles Darwin

Hammock
    WB Blackbird 1.7dbl,Dangerbird 65
    Tarp
    Speer WinterTarp
    Insulation
    UGQ,JRB,MM
    Suspension
    WB, Whoopie Slings
    I think I asked like 50 questions before ordering mine, Thorwren was awesome and responded to each one! Excellent customer service. The wait absolutely sucks but I can bare it knowing that I'll be getting a quality hand made quilt that should last a very long time.

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Congrats on finally ordering. You will be awesomely warm once you get your new quilt and they are every bit as great as everyone says they are. I am sure you will be super happy once you get it.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

Hammock
    Nano7, HB No-See-Um-No-More
    Tarp
    sil WB Edge
    Insulation
    3 Season Crowsnest
    Suspension
    whoopies/huggers
    I just got my 3 Season Crowsnest a week or so ago and love it! The folks at Hammock Gear are very customer service oriented and answered multiple emails of mine too before I actually pulled the trigger and ordered. Based on the buzz going on on this site, I'd wager HG is a growing enterprise. Good for them. I know I'll be buying another one (or 2) of their products soon!

Hammock
    WBBB Double 1.7
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Burrow,Yetti,WInc
    Suspension
    webbing/Dutchclips
    The waiting game is just the first part of the growing excitement. Anticipation of GOLD coming to you is at times a bit too much. The final part is receiving confirmation that your GOLD has been shipped .

Just got my confirmation this morning
    “He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words”
    - Bobby Bowden

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB XLC 1.7, Traveler S1.7
    Tarp
    Cuben DIY
    Insulation
    Hammockgear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    I know Adam and Jen and I'm proud to call them my friends...

These are 2 real people who are doing their best to provide the best service and products they can!

What you see (or talk to) is what you get!

I wish them all the best in everything!
    "Every day is a new day to a better future"
    "Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them." ~ Mike Dooley
    "What if I told you that you couldn't have anymore of anything... No more friends, no more money, no more anything, until you first got happy with what you have?"~ Mike Dooley
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." ~ Socrates

Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by animalcontrol View Post

What you see (or talk to) is what you get!

That right there is huge to me.

I wish I could afford a Winter Incubator right now. It sounds perfect for my deep winter needs.

I'd just like to add a "me too" to this. I ordered a 3s incubator and it shipped a whole lot faster than I thought it would. I just got it yesterday and tried it out in this freezing cold Southeast Louisiana weather we're having while watching a movie before bed.

Good communication, fast turn-around, and quite obviously a quality product.

Hammock
    ENO, HH ULB, WBBB, GT
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    AHELR,Agnes,WInCub
    Suspension
    Cinch,Tglides,Whoo

Beat you, mwpeng!

I ordered my Winter Inc about 5 days ago after a few emails from Adam. So, I might be ahead of you in the queue (if you got an olive, like me). I am going to use this for a comforter in my house, and then get it out in the woods as soon as the overnights turn under 40F, which outta be soon in Illinois.

We'll see how this baby is constructed. Have new camera, will take photos and post a view review if I have time. Several vids on the Crowsnest, I see not one on HG Winter Inc.

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    The wait was totally worth it for a 3 Season Crowsnest. Now my 3 Season Burrow is on order and will hopefuly be in before the Linville Gorge Hang. Stormcrow and Thowren have totally earned my business.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast