If you have an REI or somewhere that sells mountain climbing gear, they should have some one inch tubular webbing for around .40 cents a foot.

Some places that have tree climbing gear will have it as well. Some of the lawn mower/tractor stores cater to tree climbers.

They might have some at tractor supply, or anywhere that sells horse tack.

Some army surplus stores carry it.

Possibly west marine or similar.