Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    3/4
    Suspension
    Strap Cinch buckle
    another few weeks I will order my winter incubator then saving for the winter TQ can't wait

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room

From the subject of this thread :)

Hello, Folks!

We've been following this thread, and thought we'd chime in. Your compliments and praise of our products are definitely working the word-of-mouth sales. The seasonal changes, your awesome support, and the holiday season have boosted our orders, and production has us working these machines hard!

We're working our way up the queue quickly, since we were able to move into the new workshop 2 weeks ago. This allowed us to streamline our quilt building more efficiently to get orders out a bit quicker. We're getting there!

We've come a long way in 10 months, and we're forever grateful to so many of you for your patience in this fledgling custom-quality business. What an honor to be part of all this!

OkbacktoworknowIneedsomemorecoffeethanks!

Thorwren (Jenny)

Hammock
    WBBB Double 1.7
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Burrow,Yetti,WInc
    Suspension
    webbing/Dutchclips
    Thanks for your message(s) Throwren !
    “He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words”
    - Bobby Bowden

Hammock
    ENO, HH ULB, WBBB, GT
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    AHELR,Agnes,WInCub
    Suspension
    Cinch,Tglides,Whoo
    Dewey-- Mine was stock 800 Winc. Maybe yours are special order, overfilled, 900 fill, etc.?

LonelyRaven--yep, we are once again on the same page. Now if I can just get you to spring for a Byer of Maine Vario stand from Amazon, then we're really onto something.

I use mine every single day in my man-cave. Gear testing, and generally laying about. Think about it, Xmas gift from your fiancee (and the Vario is only part of the gift. The other part is letting you set it up in the house!)

muskrat--your prediction may be right on timing, unless you have a custom WInc.

Hammock
    HH, CJH NX-250, WBBB 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    Std, Hex, or WBSF
    Insulation
    Burrows&Incubators
    Suspension
    Poly web w/AHE buc

Thanks, CK1!

"I use mine every single day in my man-cave. Gear testing, and generally laying about. "

Here all along I was feeling guilty for simply fondling my gear in my "man cave" (apartment). Now you give me a better description that sounds so much more....professional.

Jim
    Gear-testing in my man-cave!

Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by thorwren View Post
    Hello, Folks!

We're working our way up the queue quickly, since we were able to move into the new workshop 2 weeks ago. This allowed us to streamline our quilt building more efficiently to get orders out a bit quicker. We're getting there!

OkbacktoworknowIneedsomemorecoffeethanks!

Thorwren (Jenny)
    So you do have your own login!

Stick with it, your work is very much appreciated by the die-hard crowd. And I'm sure in the long run you'll be happy that your business is prospering!

Quote Originally Posted by coolkayaker1 View Post

LonelyRaven--yep, we are once again on the same page. Now if I can just get you to spring for a Byer of Maine Vario stand from Amazon, then we're really onto something.
    I did look into those after you posted about them, but after doing some head scratching and staring down the back yard; I figured how to add some 4"X4" cedar posts to my deck to add two hanging spots (one for me and one for Brianne), right around my steel fire pit. I may still even add two 6"X6" posts to the yard if I can get some friends into hammock hanging or have HF visitors drop by for a sleep-over.

I've not figured out an indoor setup, but I seriously don't have room in my little house for a full blown stand. I'll have to figure out something more creative. Coming soon though, cause I'm working on making myself a winter hammock!

CK1.....As far as I can tell, every order is special......

Perhaps someone cancelled their order for an 800 fill winc and you were next in line for that particular configuration.

You are correct, however, I did order two winc with 900 fill.

ah well, someday the wait will be forgotten and I'll have years of enjoyment from my underquilts.

Dewey

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl , WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Oldman Winter
    Insulation
    WL TQ , HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies / Dutch
    Images
    I feel your pain Dewey!

Hammock
    ENO, HH ULB, WBBB, GT
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly
    Insulation
    AHELR,Agnes,WInCub
    Suspension
    Cinch,Tglides,Whoo
    Jsaults-- ha ha. Welcome to the man cave. Sort of tells everyone, me Tarzan, you Jane. LOL

Jim
    Gear-testing in my man-cave![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
    So you do have your own login!

I did look into those after you posted about them, but after doing some head scratching and staring down the back yard; I figured how to add some 4"X4" cedar posts to my deck to add two hanging spots (one for me and one for Brianne), right around my steel fire pit. I may still even add two 6"X6" posts to the yard if I can get some friends into hammock hanging or have HF visitors drop by for a sleep-over.

I've not figured out an indoor setup, but I seriously don't have room in my little house for a full blown stand. I'll have to figure out something more creative. Coming soon though, cause I'm working on making myself a winter hammock!
    6x6 posts sound like winners, I thought about it myself (and there was a thread on here showing that, while your'e at it, if you put in one more measly 6x6, in a triangular pattern with the other two, you can actually have three hammocks hanging (rather than just one with two 6x6s). Hmmm.

You've got ingenuity, I think you will come up with an indoor hammock system--maybe those ship's cleats that Pedro uses--and then you'll use it daily, gay-ron-teed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    CK1.....As far as I can tell, every order is special......

Perhaps someone cancelled their order for an 800 fill winc and you were next in line for that particular configuration.

Dewey
    Thanks, Dewey, for making me all concerned. I don't think Jen and Adam would palm off someone's second --even if it is brand new--to me.
    Hey, maybe if I'm lucky, someone cancelled an order for 900 overfill of 6 ounces and it'll spring out of the box like Jiffy Pop!

Hammock
    1.1 SL BB or 1.1 SL Traveler
    Tarp
    MacCat dlx & std
    Insulation
    down UQs
    Suspension
    Whoopie+DB+hugger
    Images

Just added to the list

Just ordered my Winter Incubator. Now for the wait. Guess I will need to get creative with supplementing my bottom insulation (te-wa standard) on backpacking trips in the meantime
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. ~John Muir

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast