Allright... Im not quite where I need to be in regards to having what I need, so, I must part with more gear.

First up is a WBBB 1.7 double. Used only a couple nites. Ill need to check the suspension. I know its got slings on it, but I think its an all in one minus the webbing. Ill make it complete one way or another. $150 shipped.

Second up is my BWDD four seasons tarp. This will include 6 of the whoppieslings.com guy lines and a single line tarp ridgeline. I dont quite remember if its got 2 of the soft shackle prusiks, or one. In any event, its complete. The seam is sealed. The downside (not for me) is its bright orange. $150 shipped.

Next is one of Gargoyles first tarps. I havent actually used it in the woods, just in the backyard. Will come with 2 guy lines and IIRC a 2 line ridgeline. $100 shipped.

Lastly is a WB traveler double 1.7. Ill have to check the suspension on this, but I believe its a standard sling set-up. I also have an adjustable RL for it. No pics but its in great condition. $70 shipped.

I want to apologize for being so unaware of my own gear... Things have been weird with whats going on and my head isnt really in my gear right now.