Hennessy Hyperlite
    Tarp
    DIY 120 x 80
    Insulation
    JRB UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Greetings from Portsmouth, VA

A little over a month ago I was on the AT in the GWNF and I made a note to myself that there must be a better way than sleeping on a rocking hillside. Hence, my joining HF. So, I began researching various models and after much deliberation, I finally decided on a Hennessy Hyperlite. I received it on Tuesday and I currently have it hung in my garage. I have slept in it the last three nights, to varying degrees of success, but I'm still adapting to it. Nevertheless, I'm growing tired of having to hang from a fixed width/height and I can't wait to take it out this weekend! I just hope I don't freeze my butt of.

Greetings. Myself and my son live in Richmond and there are a lot of folks from VA on HF. Maybe some hangs in VA would be nice!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7
    Tarp
    Zpacks Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Treestrap
    Welcome to HF. There is no need to freeze in a hammock. Check around the forums here and you will find all kinds of information on how to stay warm in a hammock.
    Terry

Hammock
    Grand Trunk & ENO doubles
    Suspension
    JRB straptriglide
    Images
    Welcome to HF. I am just across the river from you in Hampton. Hope all goes well this weekend, should be a good one
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    George Bernard Shaw

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Come over to the mainland....17 north a few miles to Jacks R Better...Glad to work hammock system issues with you...Always best to call first.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

• + New Posts