Tarp
    WB
    Insulation
    wookie
    Suspension
    whoopies

Do you guys return emails?????

Hey there,

I have emailed you guys three times in the last week and one pm just to inquire about when my quilts will ship and haven't heard anything back. I have to admit I am a little disappointed. Your website says "our quality, attention to detail and dedication to customer service remains unchanged." A simple reply would be nice. I'm not trying to stir the pot but would like just a little info on when I can expect delivery. Thanks.

Hammock
    Most
    Tarp
    Sea to Summit
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Becket Hitch
    Images
    Hang in there! Adam and his team are in high-demand and are very busy. I know he recently went on a much-needed hike. His workmanship and quality are the best and worth the wait.

I know it can be frustrating, and something I had to get used to when working with cottage manufacturers. Just remember that they are acting as president, secretary, manufacturer, shipper, salesman, and all the rest. Honestly, I don't know how they do it.

Hammock
    XLC
    Tarp
    WB
    Insulation
    wookie
    Suspension
    whoopies
    yeah it is frustrating for me. I am having the same issue with another vendor here as well. I'm a very reasonable/sensible person but a little bit of info goes a long way with me.

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    3/4
    Suspension
    Strap Cinch buckle
    I have emailed them several times with questions so don't feel bad there busy so expect no response. I haven't got any. It will slow down I hope

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinmemphis View Post
    Hey there,

I have emailed you guys three times in the last week and one pm just to inquire about when my quilts will ship and haven't heard anything back. I have to admit I am a little disappointed. Your website says "our quality, attention to detail and dedication to customer service remains unchanged." A simple reply would be nice. I'm not trying to stir the pot but would like just a little info on when I can expect delivery. Thanks.
    When did you order your Quilt ?
    they are only a 2 person team and the last time i talked to him they said he was backed up with orders....this time of year they get really busy so hang in there...they will get back to you soon as they can..
    sometimes they work 16 hour days and they have kids on top of that so they may not have even checked there e-mail in a few days

there Quilts are WELL worth the wait ....
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    I think alot of ppl forget that alot of the vendors are 1-2 person shops
    it takes time to make quality gear ...most everything is made to order ,in the order the order was placed LOL...say that 5 times

so hang in there guys ......

i remember my first time placing an order from a "mom&pop " shop...took forever ....and i did the same things LOL
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1dbl
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    Yeti Mamba
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    I also e-mailed twice and pm once with some questions and haven't gotten a reply. I can wait but it is tough - money just a "burnin" a hole in my pocket.

I had better luck with PMs than emails, probably because they are so inundated with messages on both fronts.

However, I'll say this... after getting my three season Incubator there is no doubt in my mind that the money "just a burnin' a hole in your pocket" won't be better spent anywhere else. If you want a quality product that's worth waiting for, then you want their stuff.

Hammock
    XLC
    Tarp
    WB
    Insulation
    wookie
    Suspension
    whoopies
    so the way you guys are talking if I want to order a 3 season uq/tq for spring I need to order it now? I'm hoping I can get my winter uq/tq still this winter though.

Hang in there, they are a two person operation, with a family "read, full house"! Most if not all the time is getting things made (TQ/UQ) and they do take a lot of time to make! We all understand your frustration and we have been where you are, trust us they will get back to you eventually, and the wait for the gear they produce is most definitely worth it "read, money well spent"!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast